Posted: 04 July
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting RGN /Staff Nurse with
Cardiac experience to be placed within our client facility in Co.
Both full time and part time hours are available on a weekly basis, with a
mix of both day and night shifts. Our client facility provides elderly
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with
excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work
on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits for RGN /Staff Nurse with Cardiac experience in Co. Roscommon.
1. We subsidise all mandatory training needing renewal every two years (People
Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse,
2. We provide a free Servisource nurse’s uniform in your new starter pack and
a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
3. We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you
have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
4. Refer a Friend – a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer
a Nurse to us and they are activated (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours
Responsibilities of RGN /Staff Nurse with Cardiac experience in Co.
5. Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
6. Personal care (hygiene, feeding, toileting etc.)
7. Protecting and advocating for the individuals
8. Administration of medication
Requirements of RGN /Staff Nurse with Cardiac experience in Co. Roscommon.
9. Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
10. Cardiac experience.
11. Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
12. In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
13. Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
14. Good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
15. Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
16. Fluent English is essential.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to
the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*