Posted: 29 June
This site is for job seekers. We are just making sure you're in the correct
place and will guide you in the right direction!
Cpl offices - Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Waterford, Galway, Belfast
My client is working on innovative projects, on a day to day basis you will
be creating, modifying and testing code in a scrum team.
Some of the latest technologies they are working with include Enterprise
Java, EJB, Microservices, Docker & Kubernetes.
My client is expecting that you bring your own experience and ideas to the
development process and team and you will be responsible for developing
high-quality java code in an agile environment.You will be required to
interface with customers and stakeholders and mitigate risk.
* Displays knowledge of software design to ensure code is of a high
* Being able to develop solutions for user stories by writing the code
and then testing the solution. Develops code which is bug free using
knowledge of Core Java.
* Debugs applications to find the root cause of issues.
* Experience working with Java/Java EE
* Experience working with Junit, JMeter, Maven, ANT, GIT, SVN,
BitBucket, Jenkins etc.
* Analytical skills in order to ensure high standard of the code
* Resolves technical issues through debugging, analysis and
* Fundamental understanding of web-based programming and development
* Experience of working in an agile environment with scrum software
* Displays ability to collaborate with other team members in order to
reach the best solution to a problem
* Shows ability to prioritise issues during busy periods in order to
ensure optimum performance
* Shows willingness to learn from others in order to ensure that
solution proposed is the best solution
* Excellent communication skills including active listening, writing
* Ability to work independently
My client is offering a competive salary, benefits package and an excellent
company culture - to apply e-mail me with your updated CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Claire on 091 507 537 /085 872 3588