Posted: 04 April
We are seeking applications for an experienced QC Compliance Optimisation Specialist for our client, who are a leading biopharmaceutical company. They are growing the QC department with responsibility for in-process testing and environmental monitoring. The suitable candidate will be responsible for actively identifying opportunities for process and compliance improvement and translating these into practice. In this role, you should have brilliant relationship building, problem-solving skills, a high attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Why you should apply:
* This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class manufacturing operation, with an outstanding track record of reliably delivering high-quality medicines to patients around the world suffering serious illnesses.
* Our client has developed a stand-out culture of innovation, inclusion and development, and consistently features as a great place to work.
What you will be doing:
* Manage implementation of effective shift handover/QC internal communication
* Identify and implement improvements to Lab Processes, Layout/flow and 6S type activities
* Training, define requirements and implement simplified training program. Induction training to lab, up to area SME level
* Workshops, planning, scheduling and facilitating continuous improvement workshops.
* Translation of the output of workshops to procedural/process updates.
* Documentation flow and paperwork practices – Improving Right First Time and reducing GDP errors within QC and implementing processes to track and trend performance against targets
* Develop simplified and effective scheduling for routine/non routine activities to maximise available resources
* Implementation of real time review and real time trending of all QC data
* Support Implementation of in-house microbial identification including the design of process, documentation and training program
* Maintain regular and proactive communication with all stakeholders.
What you need to apply:
* 8 years’ + working in a GMP Quality Control Laboratory
* Degree in science/pharmaceutical related subject
* Experience of GMP/GDP standards
* Leadership experience and strong problem-solving skills
* Skill in workshop facilitation
* Knowledge in leading and executing continuous improvement initiatives
* Experience of SOP authoring and document management processes
* Excellent computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel)
* Training experience
* Good working knowledge of QC Microbiology and Chemistry instrumentation and methods
* An ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication & presentation skills are essential.
* Excellent time management organizational skills along with a proven ability to multi-task.
Our engineers have the benefit of working on a large variety of innovative projects, technologies, products and environments, while also enjoying the benefits of having one loyal employer.
Whether you are working in our contract services or engineering & design division you will have the opportunity to work on many innovative exciting projects for Multinational companies. This involves much more flexibility and you would have to travel to different sites around Ireland & Internationally.
Innovation Hubs, Westport Road,
Castlebar, Mayo, Ireland, F23 K162
Mayo, Ireland: +353 (0)98 50600
Dublin, Ireland : +353 (0)1 482 6920